Below is a ruck training guide for Week 2 of our Alpha Ruck Training Program.
Finally, we don’t charge anything for our GORUCK training guides or our weekly programming. We just ask that if you like our stuff, please share it with your friends, ruck clubs, and strangers on the internet.
- Ruck 1 mile carrying a Sandbag.
- If you don’t have a sandbag, get creative and figure it out.
- Perform the work outlined below:
- Light – 4 Rounds. Score is the total accumulated time holding ruck overhead.
- Tough – 5 Rounds. Score is the total accumulated time holding ruck overhead.
- Heavy – 6 Rounds. Score is the total accumulated time holding ruck overhead.
- Go for a ruck. Milage is still low this week. See if you can improve upon last week’s pace.
- Rest day.
- Perform the GORUCK Team Assessment PT Test.
- Full movement standards can be found here.
- Rest 7-10 minutes between movements to ensure maximal effort.
- If you don’t have a sandbag, use your ruck for the squat cleans.
- Record your scores as we will retest 2 times during this program.
- Should you be at all interested in my first attempt, you can see my GORUCK Team Assessement PT Standards done here.
- Rest day.
Ruck.Training is owned and operated by The Rucking Collective, LLC.