Below is a ruck training guide for Week 9 of our Alpha Ruck Training Program.
Finally, we don’t charge anything for our GORUCK training guides or our weekly programming. We just ask that if you like our stuff, please share it with your friends, ruck clubs, and strangers on the internet.
- Go for a ruck carrying a Water Can.
- If you don’t have a Water Can, get creative and figure it out.
- This is a repeat workout from week 2. The goal should be to increase your score from the first attempt.
- Perform the work outlined below:
- Rest 1 minute
- Light – 4 Rounds. Score is the total accumulated time holding ruck overhead.
- Tough – 5 Rounds. Score is the total accumulated time holding ruck overhead.
- Heavy – 6 Rounds. Score is the total accumulated time holding ruck overhead.
- Rest day.
- Conduct the Cadre Rooney Memorial WOD.
Start: 400M Ruck
- 5 Rounds: (Light training: 2 rounds)
- 75 Mountain Climbers (4 count)
- 75 Squats (Tough weight)
- 200M Ruck
- 75 Flutter Kicks (4 count)
- 75 Overhead Arm Claps (4 count)
Finish: 400M Ruck
- Rest day.
Ruck.Training is owned and operated by The Rucking Collective, LLC.