Below is a ruck training guide for Week 10 of our Alpha Ruck Training Program.
If you are unfamiliar with our training, check out this overview and this disclaimer.
Finally, we don’t charge anything for our GORUCK training guides or our weekly programming. We just ask that if you like our stuff, please share it with your friends, ruck clubs, and strangers on the internet.
- Go for a ruck carrying a log.
- Pick the 4 movements you hate the most and perform 20 reps of each.
- Light – Work for 15 minutes and complete as many reps as possible.
- Tough – Work for 20 minutes and complete as many reps as possible.
- Heavy – Work for 25 minutes and complete as many reps as possible.
- Go for a ruck. Before the ruck, you must complete 25 pushups, 25 situps, 25 jumping jacks, and 25 air squats as fast a possible.
- Upon completion of the ruck, complete 25 pushups, 25 situps, 25 jumping jacks, and 25 air squats as fast a possible.
- Rest day.
- Perform the GORUCK Team Assessment PT Test.
- 1 min AMRAP Hand Release Pushup, start position is with the chest on the ground
- Full movement standards can be found here.
- Rest 7-10 minutes between movements to ensure maximal effort.
- If you don’t have a sandbag, use your ruck for the squat cleans.
- This is the third time we’ve performed this test. Compare your scores. Did you see improvement over the course of this program?
- Should you be at all interested in my first attempt, you can see my GORUCK Team Assessement PT Standards done here.
- Rest day.
Photo Credit: Dan Sell. If you’re interested in Dan shooting photos at your GORUCK or Ruck Club events, you can find him on IG or FB.
Ruck.Training is owned and operated by The Rucking Collective, LLC.
Recommended GORUCK Training Tools