Below is a ruck training guide for Week 6 of our Alpha Ruck Training Program.
Finally, we don’t charge anything for our GORUCK training guides or our weekly programming. We just ask that if you like our stuff, please share it with your friends, ruck clubs, and strangers on the internet.
- Go for a ruck carrying a Water Can.
- If you don’t have a Water Can, get creative and figure it out.
- Perform the work outlined below:
- Light – 2 rounds for time.
- Tough – 4 rounds for time.
- Heavy – 6 rounds for time.
- Go for a ruck. Perform 4-count flutter kicks (ruck overhead) every mile.
- Rest day.
- Perform the GORUCK Team Assessment PT Test.
- 1 min AMRAP Hand Release Pushup, start position is with the chest on the ground
- Full movement standards can be found here.
- Rest 7-10 minutes between movements to ensure maximal effort.
- If you don’t have a sandbag, use your ruck for the squat cleans.
- This is a retest since week 2. Compare your scores and record your performance. We will retest one more time during this program.
- Should you be at all interested in my first attempt, you can see my GORUCK Team Assessement PT Standards done here.
- Rest day.
Ruck.Training is owned and operated by The Rucking Collective, LLC.