Below is a ruck training guide for Week 5 of our Alpha Ruck Training Program.
Finally, we don’t charge anything for our GORUCK training guides or our weekly programming. We just ask that if you like our stuff, please share it with your friends, ruck clubs, and strangers on the internet.
- Go for a ruck carrying a Sandbag.
- Light – 1 mile. Sandbag can be light.
- Tough – 2 miles. Sandbag should be 30-40 pounds. Set it down as needed.
- Heavy – 2 miles. Sandbag should be 40-60 pounds. Attempt only set the bag down no more than 6 times.
- If you don’t have a sandbag, get creative and figure it out.
- Perform the work outlined below:
- Light – 3 rounds for time.
- Tough – 6 rounds for time.
- Heavy – 8 rounds for time.
- Go for a ruck. Perform push ups (ruck on) every mile.
- Rest day.
- Find a soccer or football field.
- Light – Bear crawl 1/2 the field. Perform 10 4-count flutter kicks every time your knee touches the ground.
- Tough – Bear crawl the entire length of the field. Perform 15 4-count flutter kicks every time your knee touches the ground.
- Optional – Go for a short ruck to cool down.
- Rest day.
Ruck.Training is owned and operated by The Rucking Collective, LLC.